Ms. Peeples brings over thirteen years of “big firm experience” to her small firm practice. She handles a broad range of business and complex litigation matters, contract matters, real estate matters and zoning/land use matters. While her litigation practice places an emphasis on business torts, contracts, construction law, and real estate litigation, she is a seasoned litigator in various other practice areas including mass and toxic tort litigation, insurance defense litigation, products liability litigation, and general civil and commercial litigation.
When not in the courtroom, Ms. Peeples is using her extensive experience in land use and zoning matters to represent clients before the Frederick County Planning Commission, the Frederick County Board of Appeals, and various other municipal zoning and planning agencies. She has successfully appealed zoning decisions to the Circuit Court for Frederick County.
Ms. Peeples maintains an active appellate practice and has authored numerous appellate briefs and appeared before the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
After graduating from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1998, Ms. Peeples clerked for the Honorable Thomas E. Noel in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
When not “lawyering” or in court, Ms. Peeples can be found “on the court.” She is an avid tennis-player, mountain biker, and an accomplished martial artist. She is also co-owner of the culinary industry job website www.thecheflink.com.
Areas Of Practice
- General Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Insurance Litigation
- Land Use/Zoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Maryland, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2017
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 1998
- Towson University
- B.A. - 1993
Honors and Awards
- Maryland State Bar Leadership Academy Fellow
- Named a Maryland "Super Lawyer Rising Star"
- Marquis Who’s Who
- Distinguished Lawyers
- Expert Network – Lawyer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Board Member, Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy, 2010-2011
Past Employment Positions
- Weinberg and Miller in Frederick, Maryland, Associate, 2004 to 2008
- Honorable Thomas E. Noel in the Circuit Court, Baltimore City, Clerk
- McCarter & English, Associate, 2000 to 2004
- Hodes, Pessin & Katz, Associate, 2008 to 2011
Pro Bono Activities
- Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County