Business Services And Litigation
No matter what kind of business you have, you could benefit from the help of an attorney. Our firm has the knowledge, skills and experience to help you take care of business at every stage.
Let Us Help You Launch A New Business
Peeples Law is ready to guide you through each step of establishing your new business. Our business formation services include advice and representation related to:
- Choosing a business structure (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, corporation, etc.)
- Choosing a name
- Registering with the state
- Permits and licensure
- Registering with the IRS and state tax agencies
- Drafting a business plan and other organizational documents
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
Our firm also offers advice and services to established businesses as well. Whether you need to grow your business, take on a new partner or sell it, attorney Brandy A. Peeples can advise you every step of the way.
Vigorous Representation In The Courtroom
No company owner or employee wants to engage in litigation if they can avoid it. Unfortunately, it is sometimes necessary. When that happens, our firm is ready to aggressively represent your interests in business litigation related to:
- Breach of contract
- Contract disputes
- Violation of non-compete clauses
- Challenging non-compete clauses
- Partnership disputes
- Tortious interference and other business torts
- Breach of employment agreements
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Litigation between contractors and subcontractors
- Business dissolution
Peeples Law can represent you whether you are the owner of a business or an employee.
Contact A Business Law Services And Litigation Attorney Today
Our firm is based in Frederick, but we proudly serve clients throughout Maryland. To get your questions answered by an experienced and skilled business lawyer, call Peeples Law at 301-494-1300. You can also reach us via email.